Doctors & Faculty Members
Dr. Prem Hospital’s pediatrics care offers state-of-the-art tertiary care in various pediatric and neonatal diseases. Our aim is to provide holistic care to the children in an environment which is sensitive to the needs of child and the family. To provide comprehensive management of problems of children, excellent support is available from experts in rehabilitation and physiotherapy, dietetics and nutrition, child guidance etc.
The center has well equipped Pediatric Intensive Care Unit comparable to best in the world. Our team of doctors at PICU is most dedicated and committed to their patients.
- All types of Pediatric and Neonatal emergencies
- Pediatric Intensive care and Pulmonology
- Pediatric metabolic medicine including juvenile diabetes
- Pediatric neurology
- Preterm/RDS/LBW management
- Septicemia/Bronchopneumonia/Respiratory failure
- Seizure disorder/NCC
- Global development delay/Cerebral Palsy
- Failure to thrive/nutritional deficiencies/PEM
- Ventilation and Intensive Care
- Cardiac Monitoring
- Vaccination (Painless technique)